Firm's Information

My Law,LLC Immigration Law Firm WebSite: E-mail: Phone: 1-(630) 903-9625

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Immigration law office located in Naperville, Illinois

MY LAW, LLC provides immigrant and non-immigrant visa services, work visas, incorporation, and tax services. 

Business & Family Immigration:

Immigrant services include Family Green Card, Business and Employment (EB1, EB2, EB3), National Interest Waiver (NIW), PERM, Labor Certification, Adjustment of Status in the United States, Investment (Investor Visa EB5), Green Card Lottery, Fiance (K1 visa),  K3/K4 Visa, Naturalization (Citizenship), Permanent Resident Re-Entry Permit, Work Permit (EAD), Advance Parole, etc. 

Non-immigrant visa services include, but are not limited to B1/B2 (Business or Pleasure Visitors), L1A/L1B (Intra-Company Transferees), E1 trader, E2 Treaty Investor, H1B (Speciality Occupation), O1 (Extraordinary Ability), R1 (Religious Workers), Visa Extensions/Transfers, etc.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Immigration Attorneys located in Naperville, Illinois

MY LAW, LLC is a Chicago, Illinois based law office. We assist global clients with U.S. immigration and naturalization matters. No matter where you are located, we are committed to providing you with quality and efficient services. We represent clients from all 50 states and countries around the world. We can provide you with a free evaluation and handle your cases with the utmost attention.

We provide comprehensive client services and represent companies, individuals, non-profit organizations, colleges, universities, and others. We understand the immigration process can be very stressful and extremely important to clients’ lives. This is why our lawyers emphasize individual attention for each client and take your business seriously. 

Since a U.S. green card holder or a United States citizen is required to file their World Wide Income to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS), our attorneys are also dedicated to the practice of tax law. Our tax services include filing tax returns for C corporation, S corporation, individuals and other related matters.

United States immigration policy is based on three general ideas: family based immigration, employment based immigration, and humanitarian relief. In addition, a small number of visas are allocated for diversity. Our law firm provides services in all areas of immigration law.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

2012 Diversity Visa Lottery New Selection Results Will be Available on July 15, 2011

The US government admitted there was a problem in the selection process. 

They need to conduct a new selection process. They will use the original entries from Oct 5, 2010 to November 3, 2010, so you do not need to reenter the lottery.

Monday, May 9, 2011

I am in the U.S. in B-2 status. Can I change my status to H1B while I am here?

I am in the U.S. in B-2 status. Can I change my status to H1B while I am here?  
A person in B-2 status is allowed to file an application with the USCIS to change status to H1B. In general, however, our firm does not advise that a person file an application to change status from B-2 to H1B.

Even if the application for change of status from B-2 to H1B is approved by the USCIS, it may be difficult to obtain an H1B visa in the passport from a U.S. consulate abroad.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

EB-5 Immigrant Investors

The EB5 visa category is available to foreign nationals who invest $1 million in a new enterprise that employs 10 US workers, not including the immigrant, the immigrant’s spouse, or the immigrant’s children. 

The amount of the investment only needs to be $500,000 in a targeted employment area. A “targeted employment are” is a rural area or other designated area where the unemployment rate equals 150 percent of the national average.

There is a also an Immigrant Investor Pilot Program. 

Monday, May 2, 2011

2012 Diversity Visa Lottery Results

Diversity Visa Lottery results are now available at

You need your entry confirmation number in order to check your result.

Results are no longer mailed so your must have your entry confirmation number.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Law, LLC Can Help Resolve Problems When Applying for H-1B

My Law, LLC Can Help Resolve Problems When Applying for H-1B

How Long Will It Take The Government To Process My H-1B Application? 
Generally, the processing time is approximately 3-5 months. 15 day premium processing is available for an additional $1,225 government fee.