Firm's Information

My Law,LLC Immigration Law Firm WebSite: www.mylawllc.com E-mail: attorney@mylawllc.com Phone: 1-(630) 903-9625

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Law, LLC Can Help Resolve Problems When Applying for H-1B

My Law, LLC Can Help Resolve Problems When Applying for H-1B

How Long Will It Take The Government To Process My H-1B Application? 
Generally, the processing time is approximately 3-5 months. 15 day premium processing is available for an additional $1,225 government fee. 

My Law, LLC Can Help Resolve These Common Problems When Applying for H-1B 

l  H-1B wage is below the prevailing wage - The employer must certify that it will pay the H-1B employee at least the prevailing wage. The prevailing wage is the salary paid to workers in similar occupations in the geographic area of the intended employment.

l  Employer is unwilling to pay any of the government filing fees or attorney's fee - The employer must at least pay the anti-fraud fee. The H-1B employee can pay the other fees but this may cause his wage to drop below the prevailing wage. 

l  My degree is different than the degree required for the H-1B job. 

l  My OPT will expire before I can start working using my H-1B.


attorney@mylawllc.com
My Law, LLC
Immigration & Tax Law Firm
www.mylawllc.com
    (630) 903-9625

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebSite: http://mylawllc.com/
Phone: (630) 903-9625
E-mail: attorney@mylawllc.com